click thumbnail for larger image
(close button on bottom right of larger image)
Tamarindo Beach & Ocean Estates was designed to create a pedestrian friendly & active community. Our masterplan includes the follow:
- Hotel with 16 suites, restaurant, pool, weight room, lounging area, poolside bar, gift shop, parking, rental center and administration.
- Ocean boardwalk with grass, paved walkway, retaining wall & steps down to the beach. The paved walkway will continue throughout the project. The paved walkways will be suitable for bikes and walking.
- Six landscaped walkways will lead down to the beach. The walkways will have a shower at the end and a rancho on the beach (for hanging your towel or sitting in a hammock).
- The "Red Snapper" Fishing lodge on the estuary with an attached marina will house fishing needs.
- The nature reserve area is incorporated into the landscape plan and a raised walkway through the mangrove is planned.